Sunday, November 4, 2007

Labor updates

WEll.

since Friday night/Saturday morning.....contractions are between every six and twelve minutes. Strong. Like period cramps. And still going. I'm still not five mins apart and my water hasn't broken, so I'm pretty much just stuck in a holding pattern if this goes on until Monday AM at the docs, when they will decide what to do with me.

Meanwhile, we are eating spicy food by the fistful, walking, having sex, taking bumpy car rides, and everything else we can think of. We went to church this morning and everyone laughed that we were there. But what else would we do? Just walk around waiting. Gah, this is JUST like last time.

Fortunately, I recieved a prophecy last week that though I would FEAR that my labor would be the same, God was actively working in it to bring me peace throughout it and that no matter how similar they would be, this time I was equipped with everything I needed to handle this baby. Comfort, really, for me, because I definitely feel more prepared than I thought I would..... I'm like, very in tune with my body and what's happening. with Ishod even. It's wierd.

ok, that's all for now. :)
Hopefully I'll be in the hospital by tomorrow morning at the LATEST, LATEST.

Pray! These hurt.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm thinking about you, kiddo! Eager to hear the good news; take care of yourself! Your friend, Beth, from Ravelry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...