Saturday, November 3, 2007

In labor

Hey!

Woohoo, I'm in labor. Been in latent phase since last night.... contractions are between six and eleven minutes and getting stronger consistently. Guess I didn't get away from Wayne fast enough... hehe.

I managed to sleep through most of it last night but today they were really intense. It's 7:30 pm now and we're trying to take it easy so that baby comes tomorrow and not tonight. It's been rough-- annika is teething and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who experience contractions like really bad period cramps... woohoo.

I'm tempted to stay up all night in the R&P having this baby too, but then again I really could use the sleep-- it's only been six weeks-- haha.

Liza gets here tomorrow-- so stoked.

Anyways, pray if you think of it. Next time I blog little Ishod will most likely be here :)

Yay for the worst pain in the world followed by the biggest joy in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you!!! Best wishes for a smooth delivery. And a warm welcome for little Ishod. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and God bless! Can't wait for the little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...