Wednesday, November 7, 2007

day six.


Day six is coming to a close. yay.
I was bugging my doctor today and apparently it's NOT labor, no matter how close the contractions are and no matter how strong, no matter if my cervix is open or not, until they are five minutes apart.
So that's fun. I'll just sit here and contract until I'm actually in labor. Bloody show, cervix opening, and all. weeeeeeee.

I talked to a girl yesterday who did this, every twelve minutes, for 27 straight days. I'm praying that wont be me.

1 comment:

  1. That won't be you!! I hope you're able to find some comfort. This is going on so long, your strength is amazing! Does a hot bath help at all? I know it helped me when I was laboring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...