Thursday, August 16, 2007

We're here! We did it! Yay!

hah! We finally have internet and phones-- took forever, our house was wired wierd, I guess, and it took us a couple weeks to find the house we liked.

I want to start off by saying: Yay! I am so happy here. Which is super wierd, and I never thought I'd say it, but true. We found a great little house, in our favorite neighborhood. Wayne is living his dream life (He's training to be a personal trainer-- a major goal of his, and he's working on the side for his mom's business, which enables her to fulfill her goal of having her business be a family affair and him to have the flexibility he needs for the training stuff as it gets off the ground.) We see each other ALL the time now, he even comes home for lunches and gets off work at 4. Annika and I have a really fun routine and the house is starting to feel like home after MANY hours of hard work (I really have been overdoing it, but I'm in total nesting mode.)

The move went great-- we were able to fly here and have our stuff shipped which in itself was a total miracle. We have a new car (YAY!!!!!! THank you JESUS!) and a house near the greatest park and a job and everything we needed. The only thing missing in our house is a crib, a TV and a couple dressers, which should be super easy to come by. We were so excited to come back to this church and so happy to be a part of all the exciting things God is doing here. The weather is insanely hot and I'm having a hard time believing it's normal, but it is.

I've got over 50 pics of the last two weeks so I'll just say that we are here and that you can click the thumbnails for the full story with commentary on my dropshots site.
So much love! Now I've got to get back to answering the 294 emails and 197 myspace emails I've just discovered. Yikes.


Click for the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...