Thursday, August 16, 2007

Serious Problem

Serious problem

So, all my bras are digging into me and really uncomfortable. I went to order some new maternity bras today... and went to look at this website to figure out my bra size.
Let's see. Before Annika happened I was a comfortably huge 36 C.
After her, I was a 38 D.
So guess what. According to the six different websites I've now checked, I'm a 38 F!!!!! Or DDD or E, which is the same thing.
Are you freaking kidding me???? Now I'm destined to wear those creepy bras in the boxes that no one dares to look at in white eyelet with seven straps to "hold" the weight, and I'm left shaking my fist at the sky and screaming in agony: Why, God, why????

Wayne says it's because i have to feed the world. Ha.

Anyways, just thought I'd share the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...