Thursday, November 25, 2010

Willow House's Very Merry Markdown

Feeling too overwhelmed with Holiday stress to book a party before it's up? How about we meet your friends for a relaxing spiced Holiday Latte and quick demo chat instead? What about a breakfast shopping party in your sweats with a few favorite friends?  I'll do the inviting, planning, and all the work, you reap the benefits of throwing a Willow House party... fun, free stuff, and great discounts you won't see again til next year. Don't miss out on your chance to get all your Christmas Shopping done AND take care of you! Plus, book a party with me before December 14 and I will pay your party's shipping costs.
Call me today: 910 587 5529.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...