Monday, November 22, 2010

Mama Mondays: Babymaking

The kids were playing in the other room while I cooked dinner.
Over the monitor, I heard my daughter say to my son: "Come on, let's check and see if I have any babies coming."
My heart sank, and I prayed in the Spirit as I walked towards the door and pushed it open quietly to "catch them in the act" wondering what I was going to say, exactly.
To my surprise, I found them sitting side by side on the bed, very clothed.
My son had stuck a play thermometer in her mouth and was patiently taking her temperature while she quietly waited for the beep with a pretend clipboard and chart in hand on which she scribbled details about how she felt. Ah, the bliss of an NFP family. :P

For more information about NFP, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...