Monday, December 10, 2007

Getting in the season

Christmas Joy is starting to peek in. Yay!

the kids are getting along great:


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


We are feeling very hopeful for the future again, now that we are learning how to appreciate the seasons we get put in.

Wayne is getting some clients (although we still need more! Keep praying!) and things are looking good. Today I reorganized a bunch on my yucky old laptop and it's running a bit better. My parents sent me a webcam in the mail for Christmas so we can stay in touch. Annika received her first Mommy's touch easy clean pocket diapers today and we've tried both the snaps and the touchtape kinds... I'm totally in love with these diapers. My advice to new moms is: don't waste money on all the millions of baby things you can buy that your kids will outgrow in a few months. Spend most of your money on stuff like these, which will last their whole toddlerhood and be amazing.

And.... yeah. Still no knitting!!! This is rotten. I WILL knit tonight. I have to finish her legwarmers before she's outgrown them, haha.

Anyways, here's the video from the Christmas party. Enjoy!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...