Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All is vanity...

God's been working on me about my vanity and pride lately.

Earlier this morning, I posted a blog explaining our book of centuries, a book I am quite proud of.
Several minutes later, I walked in to find that my three year old, who NEVER does this kind of thing, had decided to completely dismantle, draw on, rip up, and otherwise destroy my Book of Centuries. She is normally so well-behaved and I can trust her around almost anything.... so  I could not have been more surprised to find this. 




Instantly, my inner spirit-person came to life. And I was flooded with the sense that God was speaking directly to my pride.
Holy Spirit spanking! Sigh.
All is vanity..... lest we forget. ;)
Just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...