Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Have no fear, mamma's here.

"Listen, and let it penetrate your heart, my dear little child; do not be troubled or weighted down with grief. Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain. Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle? In the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?" - The Blessed Virgin Mary to St. Juan Diego, 1500 A.D.

*note for my protestant readers: this does not mean that she does anything of these things of her own accord-- Mary, we believe, was "Full of Grace,"- as the Angel of God greeted her upon the annunciation of the Birth of Christ, and thus by God's grace is empowered to be His Mother and Our Mother.(as He gave her to us from the Cross.)
Her "Shadow and protection" is the protection Christ offers us because He loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...