Monday, May 17, 2010

The Catechism of my 4 yr old

And I quote:
"Jesus wants to live in our hearts, but the bad guy from Indiana Jones wants our hearts so we have to say 'no, sit behind me' and Jesus will overcome the Devil. On Easter Jesus dies on the cross for our sins and then they put him in the tomb for three days and his body disappeared to heaven where we will live but then he appears to His disciples and then it's a feast day. I love feast days and our father told me about them, my father who is a priest named Father Michael because he is the angel of the
ark who is Mary. But I also have a Father who is in heaven who is God and one who is my daddy. But my daddy's body doesn't disappear. So after the feast day he goes up to heaven so he can send us the Holy Spirit, and that's a feast day when we call it pentacost when we make pennies and pants."


Even better--
Later that night, as we prayed:
"Mommy, God says 'No Buts.'"

You can't make this stuff up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch, forgive any mistakes :p

1 comment:

  1. Certainly no buts... I am reminded of that every time I slip up and drink Coca-cola. (I do it less and less! I think it was maybe a year and a half this past time.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...