Monday, September 8, 2008

Right Now

Currently Reading / skimming + taking notes:

Character Building

Theology of the Body

Brother Lawrence

Catholic Homeschooling

Honey for a Child's heart

For the Children's Sake

The Well-Trained Mind: a guide to a classical education at home

The Confessions of St Augustine

Carmel: Land of the Soul

An exorcist tells his story



Things on my mind:

Annika's twoish bad behavior most of the afternoon

This HUGE stinking medicaid covers nothing bill for her arm

Wayne being far away and whether he's ok or not

The fun time I had with Jen today

The delicious chicken I had for lunch

The priests on retreat this week

Carmelites at the end of the month

Fr Ned's discernment group and how much I wish I could get down there

What the heck I'm supposed to be reading for the TOB class this month, and where we are having it

The Blessed Mother's birthday today

Jesus's gift of the incarnation

Lets be honest: Chocolate.



Things I'd like to accomplish this month:



Finish ALL the reading on my list

Getting better at correspondance/ calls back, etc

Finding a way to go to Fr Ned's group

A successful homeschooling month

Losing weight and getting more exercise

Blogging more and with more quality topics instead of just personal rants

Possibly getting a part time job to help out Wayne with paying this stupid bill.

Praying more and more and more and more and more and more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...