Friday, October 30, 2009

Full of the funnies

Annika is full of funnies this morning.

She asked me why I was making breakfast instead of Grandpa, and I told her that her Grandpa was at the doctor's.
"Why? He doesn't feel good?"
"He's getting a blood test done."
"Oh. Mommy?"
"Yes?"
"Is he going to get a lollipop?"

Ha!

Later on, I was making breakfast in the kitchen and had the baby moniter turned up loud to drown out the sizzling bacon. I heard Annika go in and talk quietly to the baby, so I went down the hall to investigate. When I went in, she was decidedly sad.
"What's wrong, sweetie?"
"Ulla doesn't want my food."
I made a panicked face and said: "What food, sweetheart? What food were you trying to give her?"
"My milk! She doesn't want any."

She was trying to nurse the baby! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...