Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just when you think....

It seems like every time I get majorly discouraged, God does something totally amazing to blow me away. I woke up this morning pretty blue--- I miss my husband already, I had bad morning sickness and I was tired, and I was running out of places to look for a job for him and still couldn't understand why the army wasn't working out for us.

As I was praying my rosary, I spent a couple of minutes in prayer asking God to let me know he was there and working, because I was in need of hope. It wasn't but a few seconds later that my two year old daughter and one year old son start laughing and giggling and pointing to the corner of my living room.
"Look mommy!" My daughter laughed. "It's an angel!"
I sucked in my breath and crossed myself.
"Mommy! He's saying hi to me." It lasted only a few minutes, and then they calmed down and went back to their breakfast as usual. I could hardly contain the tears.

Isn't it incredible when you ask God to show up and He does?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...